Sunday, April 26, 2020

Week 8

My simulation is important not just to the early childhood field but to the families and society as a whole. When children form positive bonds, healthy attachments to their primary caregivers it builds a sense of security within in a child. It also assists with the beginning stages of building resilience that will continue to benefit the child into adulthood. The lack of a positive healthy attachment can cause hindrances to a child's social emotional development and can be very harmful to the child.  

This simulation would benefit all early childhood professionals, as well as, families, stockholders, and society in general. With the may benefit hopefully being the child. 

One way that my perceptions of an early childhood professional has been modified is be realizing how much knowledge one needs to take in all of the important studies that affect children to best do the job they are called to do. I have a better understanding of the importance of the career choice of an early childhood professional.

Finally I have enjoyed this class and feel like I have gained so much information from the text, the lessons and from the input of my fellow colleagues. Thank you for the amazing posts and comments that I have read. Good luck on your future courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staying teachable will insure continued growth.

 Welcome to my blog. I am excited to interact with my classmates in EDUC-6165.  The person in my life that I feel is competence in communica...