Saturday, April 11, 2020
Hello all. The topic I chose is how attachment plays a major role in social and emotions development of children. I wanted to research this topic because of the importance of bonding and connections in the over all development of social emotional growth in young children. We all need connections that is how we are wired. I promote this topic with in my work relationships with providers and families at my training ever chance I get. It is such a significant part of helping children build resilience, how to help them build friendships and how to help them have confidence and emotional stability. I have seen so many children who have difficulty in social situations within a group and how building that connection with their care providers/teachers has supported the child in gaining friendship skills and they ability to learn to engage others in a positive way. In other words I have seen it work in real time. So to research it validates what I have witnessed. This is one of the topics that I am passionate about due to the research of attachment, showing its weight on social emotional development of children. I have learned so much already about validity and how to make research is only as validate as the process in which it is done. Any help and suggestions you as my colleagues have to offer I appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Staying teachable will insure continued growth.
Welcome to my blog. I am excited to interact with my classmates in EDUC-6165. The person in my life that I feel is competence in communica...
-
Week 5 I enjoy reading about other countries and their approaches to early education. I attended a NAEYC and was enlightened as to how even...
-
Week 3 blog assignment For this assignment I interviewed my best friend, my sister and one of my co-workers. They are all from diverse bac...
-
I don’t want to imagine something so difficult happening to my family, but for assignment sake. If had to flee to another county with ...
No comments:
Post a Comment